Terms and conditions
Thank you for considering Little Happy Sleepers to work with your family. Please read these terms and conditions prior to our consultation. Any reference to the terms ‘’I’’, “we”, ‘’me’’, “us”, ‘’they’’ and “our” on the website and in these Terms and Conditions refer to Little Happy Sleepers.
To contact please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking Terms and Conditions
We will only undertake business on the following terms and conditions. The booking of a package as detailed on the ‘Packages’ webpage will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The package/consultation fee is due in full in advance of the initial consultation.
- You may cancel the consultation/package at any time with more than 48 hours’ notice ahead of the first scheduled consultation call or home visit. If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice a 50% refund will be issued. Cancellations must be requested in writing.
- If you need to cancel due to illness less than 48 hours ahead of the first consultation /home visit, I will work with you to arrange another mutually convenient date with no charge so long as the same package is booked.
- Either party may request to reschedule a consultation or home visit at any time with more than 48 hours’ notice, by giving as much notice as possible. The rescheduled appointment will be at a mutually agreeable date and time.
- Little Happy Sleepers reserve the right to cancel the agreement at any time and in this case will issue a full refund.
- The services I provide are educational, informative and supportive. I will not tell you what to do, but will work with you to find a solution that is sustainable for your family. I will provide education and information based on my training and experience. You are responsible for choosing whether to implement the suggestions offered. I do not guarantee a particular outcome or result or guarantee results within a set timeframe.
- My advice should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from a GP, health visitor or Paediatrician, and you agree that none of the advice that I provide shall be considered medical advice. I do not work in a medical capacity. Please consult your doctor, health visitor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner if you have any questions or concerns regarding you or your child’s health or wellbeing.
- Any medical or feeding concerns should be disclosed in the sleep questionnaire so that these can be considered before putting together a bespoke sleep plan.
- The bespoke, written sleep plan will be sent through to you by email within 48 hours of the phone consultation/home visit. Your sleep plan is bespoke to you and should not be shared with other third parties.
- I advise that you should follow the SIDS (safe sleep) guidelines, which can be found at The Lullaby Trust.
- I will provide support as set out in the package you have purchased. If your package includes Whatsapp support this service commences from the first day after the phone consultation or home visit and for the period specified in the package. I am contactable during the support period between the hours of 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 7.30pm Friday and Saturday (excluding bank holidays). During this time I aim to answer your messages as soon as possible and usually within 6 hours however there may be times when I am with a client (especially in the evenings) and you may not get a response until the following morning.
- The support period lasts for the designated time post phone consultation or home visit unless a date has been agreed otherwise. Where there is a delay to starting the sleep plan post consultation you must inform me so that the support service can commence from the day the sleep plan is first implemented.
- Additional support outside of that included in the package is charged at £50 per week.
- At the end of the support period there will be a 20 minute follow up call. Any additional calls are charged at £40 per 30 minutes.
- The ‘newborn handbook’ provided as part of the ‘newborn package’ is for your sole, personal use and should not be shared with third parties or reproduced.
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by ‘Little Happy Sleepers’ and any reference to the terms ‘’I’’, “we”, ‘’me’’, “us” and “our” on the website and in these Terms and Conditions refer to Little Happy Sleepers.
The information and services provided by Little Happy Sleepers are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Little Happy Sleepers expressly disclaim any liability, loss, damage, or injury caused by information or services provided by us to you. Furthermore, they shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of our site or services. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceable or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Intellectual Property Rights
Terms and Conditions Updates
Little Happy Sleepers may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time. Your continued use of or access to the website or services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Comments, Compliments and Complaints
I strive to meet a high quality service that meets your needs. If you have enjoyed working with me please consider sending a review to email@example.com or comment on the Little Happy Sleepers Instagram page – @little_happy_sleepers. If you are not satisfied with the service you have received in the first instance please contact me directly and I will try and resolve the issue.