“What you need to know about your dog to live their best life that no-one tells you!”
Does your dog find life a challenge?
Can your dog be so loving, caring and calm some of the time yet show distress, anxiety, anger or fear at other times?
Have you tried everything to help your dog cope and feel sae but nothing is working?
Have you been told that all you need to do is more training, yet this has not worked or even made the situation worse?
Let me tell you a little secret…sometimes training is not what is needed to make your dog feel happy and relaxed.
Let me introduce you to what you need to know about your dog to live their best life that no-one tells you!
MIND BLOWING SIXTY MINUTE CLASS WITH DR ISLA FISHBURN, FOUNDER OF KACHINA CANINE WELLNESS!
SECURE YOUR SPOT AND FIND OUT:
- What your dog truly needs for a happy life that no-one is talking about
- Four wellness strategies you can use to strengthen your dog’s ability to feel comfortable with modern day life
- Three examples of how you can understand your dog as an energy being and how this will help you and your dog’s co-existence
- How your own mental, emotional and spiritual health can affect your dog’s wellness
- Two take away strategies you can use immediately to improve your self worth, self love and alignment with your dog
See my last webinar
And please register so I can keep you updated
Dr Isla Fishburn is the founder of Kachina Canine Wellness – a conscious business that teaches people how to live their best life with their dog when everything else they have tried is not creating change.
She has worked closely with captive wolves and has worked with over 700 dogs and their guardians who find life a challenge. Isla combines her teachings as a zoologist, conservation biologist, soul communicator and energy medicine practitioner to help you and your dog live their best life.
Isla is the founder of Kachina Canine Wellness – The Online Course that provides you with almost everything you need to know about your dog.
Isla travels and speaks throughout the UK and internationally to teach people how to provide the best life for their dog and themselves and why wellness is key to happiness.